Monday, December 21, 2009

Be One With All Things for A Moment...What is the Truth of Now

When Time moves like rapids, focus is on staying afloat. Keep the paddle tight and controlled, to keep from falling in. All this work, all this attention distracts from the Truth of Now.

The Truth of Now is the your perspective as you read this. Oh I know that what I believe what you to think is not what you are thinking. This is written with the idea to spark individuality.

This is meant to be a spark. Oh I know that what is written may not spark.

It's ok because I believe. My Now is Full of Promise and Faith. My Now battles the difficulties and plans for better in the future.

The truth comes from the spirit and a moment by moment mental reminder of what I am duty bound to stand for.

The Truth of Now is such a conscious endeavor. A breath watching mission. It's a mosey in the mind and a the real sense of the senses realizing.

The Truth of Now does not dwell on what is No More and trys not to guess ahead.

The Truth, now is I'm typing, thinking, wanting to make sure this comes out right.

So perhaps when you read this a spark will be your Truth of Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment